M5 CP - Avatar or Photo Retouching (Part 1) By Reece Robinson

 

                                                                         My Own 12 Sketches:

                                  

                              




I had chosen the very first sketch or drawing, with Nelson Mandela, and the dark stripes and white dots on her face.

Before:

After:



Related brief statement: For the first part of the avatar project, I used "Nelson Mandela," as the portrait. The utilized manipulation tools, and techniques in the creation of my avatar, are: (Edit Transform-->Warp), the Brush tool (for making my small little white dots, all over the face), and the Pen/Fill tool. I had also lowered the opacity for the blue color, over the face of my own portrait. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reece's Website (Part 1 Most Updated Version)

M4 CP - Book Cover Design (Part 1) By Reece Robinson (Updated)