Reece's Website (Part 1 Most Updated Version)

                                                                    My 12 Sketches:











                    I am going to go with the third sketch, (the one where it says, "My Website Portfolio By Reece Robinson, with my own picture at the very bottom of the Homepage").

Link to my website:https://reecerobinson559.wixsite.com/my-site




    Brief statement: I included a picture of my own self, and placed it, on the bottom of my "Homepage," of my own website. My design and navigation are very effective, because I included a "Contact" button, on the center of my Homepage, in order to be able to navigate to the "Contact" page, where all of my contact info, is (such as my real street address, city, state, mobile #, etc). 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M4 CP - Book Cover Design (Part 1) By Reece Robinson (Updated)