M4 CP - Book Cover Design (Part 1) By Reece Robinson (Updated)

                                                                                  My 12 Sketches:

                                                                                        



                        As you can see from all of my 12 sketches here, I have chosen the very first sketch, (the one with the dotted ears, and eyes).


                


File Link:






     Brief Discussion: One gestalt principle, that I had used was simplicity (I am not really sure, but I think this could be it), because I had just used a simple black outline, around the outside of the pink pig figure (on the front or left cover). Another gestalt principle, that I had used was, "closure," because I had used several little black dots, in order to form the shapes for the facial features of the pig (such as the ears, eyes, nose, and legs). I am trying to create a book cover, for "Animal Farm." The author of this book, is George Orwell, and the publisher's logo, as you can see here, includes a pink pig, on the front cover, of the book. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reece's Website (Part 1 Most Updated Version)