File Link: file:///C:/Users/reece/Downloads/M4%20CP%20-%20Book%20Cover%20Design%20(Part%202)%20By%20Reece%20Robinson%20(Updated)%20copy.pdf As you can see here, I have added a couple of modifications, to this project. One of them, is, drawing a farm outline around the words "ANIMAL FARM". Another modification, that I had used was, coloring both the book title, and the author name, "yellow."
Alteration: Original Image: The picture at the very top, shows a polar bear, laying completely upside down, and dead, with the skull as its own head. This shows that climate change & global warming, can kill off polar bears, if we all do not do something about it. I used brightness/contrast for the skull, in the image at the very top. I also used the “edit-transform-flip horizontal,” tool in order to turn the other half of the polar bear’s body completely upside down. This qualifies as a hijack, because the polar bear’s head, is being completely modified, in order to show the type of harm, and maybe even death, that it could cause to our earth’s polar bears.
Comments
Post a Comment